We are beyond grateful you have chosen to consider Solé East Resort & Solé East Beach as part of your travel plans! The health and well-being of all visitors on property is our top priority, and it is in this spirit that we have revamped safety measures on both of our properties. All health protocols listed below have been implemented after careful consideration of the most up-to-date guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the New York State Health Department:
- Each-And-Every member of Solé’s staff is required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Housekeeping is equipped with CDC-recommended disinfectants and has increased the frequency of cleaning in all guest rooms, public areas, as well as lawn and patio furniture, with special attention placed on all high-traffic areas and touch points.
- Physical Distancing is at the heart of our new policies and we will ask guests to maintain a distance of at least 6-feet from other guests and staff while on property.
- All Guests/Visitors must wear face masks when in public areas on property until we are otherwise notified by state and local officials.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations have been installed in multiple locations on property for your convenience.
- Protective Guards have been installed at the front desk.
- The Restaurant is currently open with decreased capacity inside but plenty of outside dining in our beautiful gardens and patios.
Garden (Only available at Solé East Resort )
Our garden is open! The garden furniture, including Adirondack chairs and tables, swings, hammocks, logs and daybeds will be set apart from each other, so guests can relax in a safe environment. A perfect place for a picnic!
Bikes (Only available at Solé East Resort)
Complimentary beach cruisers are available so you can explore every inch of town and our beautiful coastline.
We understand times are uncertain, and therefore, we are offering free cancellations for reservations thru June 30th.